Re: other Pioneer series

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Happosai" <happosai@jps.net>
subject Re: other Pioneer series
date Thu, 1 Jan 1998 14:45:33 +0000
On  1 Jan 98 at 21:12, Barbara Arnold wrote:

> Ok this list is slow, so in this time of slow goings I want to posse these
> questions conserning some of Pioneer's other series that they have released.

[snip]

> -MOLDIVER- I personally believe this series deserves it's own continuation,
> because there is so much for the series to tell, like what happened to Misaki
> and what are the second set of Moldivers like? What did everyone think of this
> series? <I loved it>

I for one would *definitely* like to see more Moldiver.

> -what about the other series I haven't mentioned: Kishin Corps., The
> Hakkenden, Green Legend Ran?

Kishin Corps is OK. I personally don't like the character designs, but the
mecha and aliens are quite cool, and the atmosphere is very interesting.
Parts (especially the first episode) have a sort of Indiana Jones With
Giant Mecha feel.

Though I haven't seen all of Hakkenden, what I have seen is very good.

Green Legend Ran I'd like to check out, but I haven't seen it for sale or
rent anywhere.

Then, of course, there's El Hazard. Great stuff, at least the first OAV
series (haven't seen the TV series yet). Any word on when the second OAV
series is supposed to be released in the US?

Hassheen!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited