Re: other Pioneer series

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from mfterman@access.digex.net (Martin Terman)
subject Re: other Pioneer series
date Thu, 1 Jan 1998 16:35:58 -0500 (EST)
Barbara Arnold writes:
>-Which is better the ending of ARMITAGE III OAV or the ARMITAGE THE THIRD:
>POLY-MATRIX? <I personally like the ending of the OAV because it explains
>where Ross and Armitage will go from there, the movie well it is just to dark
>and they cut out to many key scenes which would of expalined a few things.>

Definitely the OAV. Its less forced than the movie.

>-HYPERDOLL what is the general opinion of this 2 video series? Was it a good
>satire? Why did the series start where it did and end where it did?

I liked it, I wished they could do an episode covering when they came to
Earth as well as what the bad guys were up to.

>-Phantom Quest Corp. - is it just me or could Pioneer done a little bit better
>with the series than they did? It had no purpose until the last episode <then
>it was to late>, and if you saw the preview at the end of one of the Armitage
>OAV's then you saw the coolest parts of the series.

Its an episodic series, there is no overarcing plot to it. Has the potential
for future episodes.

>-MOLDIVER- I personally believe this series deserves it's own continuation,
>because there is so much for the series to tell, like what happened to Misaki
>and what are the second set of Moldivers like? What did everyone think of this
>series? <I loved it>

I loved this series as well. I really hope they do another arc. Even if
Moldiver ins the tackiest costume competition.

>-what about the other series I haven't mentioned: Kishin Corps., The
>Hakkenden, Green Legend Ran?

Kishin Corps has amazingly cool mecha and little else going for it. The plot
is rather incoherent, but where else can you get giant Nazi retro-mecha?

--
    Martin Terman, Therapy and Behavioral Counseling for Troubled Computers.
 Disclaimer: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but flames are just ignored

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs