Re: Tenchi Muyou character collection

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from jyh168@uclink4.berkeley.edu (Jason Ho)
subject Re: Tenchi Muyou character collection
date Tue, 5 Sep 1995 11:18:12 -0700
>From: arromdee@blaze.cs.jhu.edu (Ken Arromdee)
>Sender: arromdee@blaze.cs.jhu.edu
>Date: Fri, 1 Sep 95 16:49:29 EDT
>To: tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
>Subject: Re: Tenchi Muyou character collection
>
>PC Engine CDs and super CDs can be played on a TG-16 CD player with no
>additions or adapters.  (You need the SCD card for super CDs, of course.)

        There are two kinds of system cards for the PC Engine CD-Rom.  One
is the regular system card, the other one is the "Super System Card."
However, the Super Sys.card is pretty hard to find out there nowadays.  My
recommendation is to purchase the PC Engine DUO-R System.  It can play both
regular and super CDs without system cards.  Nonetheless, this particular
hardware is somewhat outdated.  Consider the new "PC-FX" that is available
in Japan now.  I do not know much about it.  But it will play the newest
generation of CDs available.  These new discs are different from the
conventional regular and suuper CDs.

Jason Ho

Search field Search string

archive list