Re: tenchi ML matome okuri

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Jay Fubler Harvey" <gokuu@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
subject Re: tenchi ML matome okuri
date Tue, 9 Jul 1996 12:02:46 +0000
From the digest ^_^

> Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 05:20:40 -0400
> From: "Brian (Sage)" <ranma204@igc.net>
> Subject: Re: New Tenchi Web page
>
>  Another thing
> you should do is add HEIGHT & WIDTH atributes to your pictures.

Sorry, I have to disagree with this.  While the Height and Width
attributes will work just fine on Netscape and those browsers who've
decided to accept those Netscape specific tags (or the new HTML 3.2),
other browsers will get those images at their full size.  My suggestion
would be to resize the images to the size you want them to be with
Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or similar application.

-Jei

--
Jay Fubler Harvey                                   Akron Animation Association
gokuu@gnu.ai.mit.edu                                    Yawara-chan no Dai-fan!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited