cc "tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp" <tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from scotty@sgi.com
subject Re: New Tenchi Web page
date Mon, 8 Jul 1996 20:19:16 -0700

B> The URL is http://www.iquest.net/~bkoz/tenchi
B> A word of warning you want ot view this page in FULL SCREEN, a windowed
B> browser pushes the text over the pictures (Yeah I know I could've avoided
B> that using Tables, but I didn't have 'tables" in HTML mastered so...)

Some words of advice (to all):

You could also have fixed it using real HTML, instead of using
Don't feel too bad, there are "pros" who botch it, too...

If you want to do fancy, do it right.  Otherwise do it simple until
you learn how.  Web pages are permanently under construction, anyway...

BTW, I always put "you must do XXXX with your browser to read" or
"you must have XXX browser to read" in my "don't bother" category.
There's too much out on the net to bother with them.

---
               More Important Drivel from:
 Scott Henry <scotty@sgi.com> / Just Another Anime & Manga Fan
 when virtual just won't do--  http://reality.sgi.com/scotth/