Re: Tenchi Jpgs

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@guri.cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: Tenchi Jpgs
date Sun, 3 Sep 1995 11:27:39 +0000 (EST)
On Sun, 3 Sep 1995, Charles C. Liu wrote:

> Does anyone know of a place besides venice.tcp.com where I can get Jpgs of
> Tenchi Muyo?
> I have all the stuff from venice already but it looks like I'm missing the
> new stuff.

There are some new scans by Lanzer at guri.cage.curtin.edu.au in
/pub/anime/pics/tenchi.

> The one I'm really intrested in right now is the one with a picture of the
> Emperor. Some said that they uploaded it to venice but I guess they deleted it.

There's a black & white pic at guri. I think I had a coloured one
somewhere. I'll see if I can find it...

>         Oh yeah, In ep.8 near the end how does Washu change her body like
> that!? One minute she looks like a short girl and the next she looks like a
> mature woman who is half a head taller than Tenchi.

I don't know *how* she did it, but she was in the short girl form by
choice, so I assume she can change her appearance at will. You learn a
few tricks by the time you're 20,000 years old. ^_^

>         And can somebody post a listing in the ages of all the
> charcters(including Tenchi)? I think there a some errors.

From memory, Aeka is 700 and a bit, Sasami is 700 (physical age 8
apparently), Ryouko is, err, 2000 earth years and 5000 galactic years ??
Washuu is 20,000 years.
Smeg, I should really add stats like these to my homepage ... *sigh*

--
| REMIND ME AGAIN, he said, HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE.    /
 \      -- Death on symbolic last games                              /
  \        (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)                            /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs