Re: El Hazard, Pretty Sami

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Joey C. Liaw" <joey99@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: El Hazard, Pretty Sami
date Mon, 08 Jul 1996 13:43:04 -0400
At 12:38 AM 7/9/96 +0900, you wrote:
>The El Hazard radio show ended last week, as they had finished with
>the 8 episodes of the drama.  Ifuriina was CUTE!
>My preference is: TV > radio > OAV.

Hrm. Again Hitoshi reveals his inclusion in the cult/temple of Cute. :-)
Count me in.  Actually I thougth Ifurita in the OAV was a really cool
character, but I guess I haven't seen the TV series yet, I would probably
not recognize her, eh?  Well not personality wise.  Is TV ep. available in
America yet?

>Anyway, they announced that there will be another El Hazard
>OAV series starting this winter.

Whoohoo! Can't wait!!  (noise) will the next AMG series start anytime in 1997?

  Joey Liaw <joey99@ix.netcom.com>
 |              @          v
^_^ Belldandy  ^_^ Skuld  ^_^ Sasami

Search field Search string