Re: Anime Expo - "Tenchi Muyo In Love"

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Brian 'Seiji' Friday" <briafrid@LaSierra.edu>
subject Re: Anime Expo - "Tenchi Muyo In Love"
date Tue, 2 Jul 1996 11:26:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 2 Jul 1996, Justin William Brown wrote:

> > We did announce the fact that it would be dubbed saturday.  And frankly
> > seeing this dub I would rate it better that the dubs of el hazard.
>
> Now that would be quite a trick... considering, for example, the fact
> that the EH dub is _not_ plagued with voices that don't fit the
> characters well.  But I'll have to wait and see.

I would agree with you if I was just basing my opinion on the OVA dubs
which did have problems with voices such as washuu.....!!!, Aeka but in
the dub of the movie I was really suprised since it seems they have fixed
most (notice i did not say all) the really annoying problems that i had
with the dub.

I am a really harsh critic of dubbs and will usually sit through the
anime twice just to see the sub version but I didn't feel like I needed
to after watching the dub of the movie although i will later this summer.

Brian
AX96 Vtech and still recovering ^^

Search field Search string

archive list