Re: Tenchi Muyou character collection

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Yung (William) Wong" <ywong01@barney.poly.edu>
subject Re: Tenchi Muyou character collection
date Fri, 1 Sep 1995 16:15:54 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 31 Aug 1995, Nathan Nunn wrote:

> Does anyone on this list have suggestions of companies I could buy PC
> Engine games from here in the US?  I own a TurboGraphics system and know
> that there is a PC Engine adapter out there somewhere that supports it -
> would love to see the Tenchi game!
>
> Thanks! ^_^

I think you'd have a problem fitting the CD games into your TG16 unless
you have the CDROM attachment.  If you really want to play more than just
one japanese game, I suggest you go looking for the Duo (formerly known
as the Turbo Duo), because it can play both American and Japanese CD
games.

Yung "William" Wong (^_^) -=-<ywong01@barney.poly.edu>-=- (;_;)
  Never hit a man with glasses.  Hit him with a baseball bat.
Gon%

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited