Re: Fanfic!!!

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Fanfic!!!
date Tue, 2 Dec 1997 17:42:27 +0100 (MET)
On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Fredrik Lundgren wrote:

> Hey!!!! Why didn't someone tell me what a YAOI fanfic was????
>
> I just downloaded a fanfic that was rated YAOI. Nor did I know
> it was a lemon... *shudders*
>
> Oh man, why do I have to learn everything the hard way!!!!!
>
> If, you'll excuse me... I think I'll go throw up!!!

And what, pray, makes them more repulsive than the abundance of
female/female lemons?

(note: the usage of the word "pray" indicates that you`d better
 think over your answer really good)

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list