Re: Newbie.. but not too newbie...

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Newbie.. but not too newbie...
date Tue, 2 Dec 1997 17:40:46 +0100 (MET)
On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Telka Curtis wrote:

> 1)I think the OVA is better than the TV series...
>   *I understand this this my be very debatable, but its    just a
> personal opinion*

Not all that much debatable, since a large majority of the ML has the same
opinion.

> 2)I like the new styles of the second TV series over in    Japan (with
> the artists from El Hazard)

Now THAT is debatable. Many people hate the new character designs.

> 3)Thought that they should have put In Love in theaters   like Ghost
> in the Shell(In the US), and should put   Mid Summer's   Christmas Eve
> in theaters as soon as   they   translate/dub..

Not enough audience, too weird for mainstream tastes.

> 5)Favorite character is: All - What makes that show   great is the
> wonderful combination of personalities   that blend perfectly.

Certainly.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list