Re: Newbie.. but not too newbie...

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from JJaques@doane.edu (Jonathan B Jaques)
subject Re: Newbie.. but not too newbie...
date Mon, 01 Dec 1997 23:43:46 -0600

Telka Curtis wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Well I finally made it on this list.. *sigh of relief*... I tried
> before, and it didn't work.. but here I am... I've liked Tenchi for
> about two years now.. I discovered it cause of a particular cabbit on
> the Special (episode 7)  Before that, I had been into anime for a
> couple of months, but it was kinda scarce where I was (on the
> outstreach of the boonies)...  but here I am now... happier than
> ever.. with all my goodies.. which is not many, I don't make alot of
> money, but mean they world to me.  Otherwise, personal opinions about
> Tenchi in general from me:
>
> 1)I think the OVA is better than the TV series...
>   *I understand this this my be very debatable, but its    just a
> personal opinion*
> 2)I like the new styles of the second TV series over in    Japan (with
> the artists from El Hazard)
> 3)Thought that they should have put In Love in theaters   like Ghost
> in the Shell(In the US), and should put   Mid Summer's   Christmas Eve
> in theaters as soon as   they   translate/dub..
> 4)I like the dubbed versions, but perfer the music to    be in the
> original Japanese.
> 5)Favorite character is: All - What makes that show   great is the
> wonderful combination of personalities   that blend perfectly.
>
> Well thanks for listening to me blab....
>
> Telka
>
> ==
>
> If ya can't fix it, and it ain't broke,
>   then quit messing with it!

  Howdie!  I'm pretty new as well on the list.  I agree that the OVA is
better than the TV series.  I just started collecting the El Hazard TV
series and I think its great.
    Welcome and hope to hear more from you.

Johnny
"I want to wash his back too..." --Sasami*_*

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs