Re: Ryouko's Tail (was Re: Back from Vacation)

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kim Justice <justicek@edge.edge.net>
subject Re: Ryouko's Tail (was Re: Back from Vacation)
date Mon, 1 Dec 1997 21:47:51 -0600 (CST)
On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, David Nelson wrote:
> 	I loved the answer I got from Kim Justice. The one about Ryouko
> being part MASS and this may give her shape shifting powers thus she
> could grow the tail. I would like to ask Kim about the dress, could
> Ryouko do an Odo from Deep Space 9 and shift into the dress and tail at
> the same time?

Seriously, from what more-knowledgeable people have said it seems that we
have yet to see the full extent of Ryouko's powers and abilities. Just as
an aside, I do think that the tail was part of the outfit (Occam's Razor,
you know ^_^) but I also think that it's fun and helpful to stretch one's
imagination and to explore possiblities. One can be wrong in a colorful and
educational way!

> 	To me this may explain what happened during Kagato's attack. When
> Ryouko was nude, jumps behind a tree one second and then the next comes
> out in battle gear.

I think someone mentioned that the Official Explication (tm) is that Ryouko
teleports quickly to some other location (Ryo-oh-ki?) where her wardrobe is
stored, then teleports back.

> 	I know the true answer does come from TM 101 its just I love the
> wild idea about shape shifting:)

It's sad, but I'm the guy who steps frame-by-frame through Ryo-oh-ki's
transformation from cabbit to spaceship -- so, what do *I* know?  ^_^;;
kj

justicek@edge.net (Kim Justice)
http://edge.edge.net/~justicek
Employees are responsible for observing the requirements for holiday
decorations.  Management is responsible for enforcing the requirements.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs