Re: Richard Lawson's fan fics

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Richard Lawson's fan fics
date Mon, 1 Dec 1997 10:11:48 +0100 (MET)
On Sat, 29 Nov 1997 Tsovine@aol.com wrote:

>  Did you read the NukuNuku Stories? You wanna talk about sacriligious..
>  I just wanted to curl up and die after Transitions... ;(
>

> Nope! I heard about that one, so I have been avoiding it like the plague! I
> Thought about E-mailing him to ask if he would do something in the Tenchi
> universe but I would be afraid of the results. I mean can you imagine. Fade

I already did, but he doesn`t seem to like Tenchi.

> to Tenchi and the gang siting around the table eating supper. Tenchi: has
> anyone seen Ryo-oki? shes been gone all day. Sasami with very un-Sasami-like
> grin on face: "Giggle" Oh, shes around here somewhere. Tenchi: By the way
> Sasami this is Delicious, is it a new recipe? Sasami: Yes, it's cornedbeef
> and cabbit. Everyones eyes get big as they spurt food out across the table.

Doesn`t sound like Lawson. No, he`d make you BELIEVE it!

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list