Re: New Dragon, New OAV?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ben Lang <blang@sparklink.com>
subject Re: New Dragon, New OAV?
date Sun, 5 Oct 1997 17:40:06 -0600
>At 01:25 PM 10/5/97 -0600, you wrote:
>>Hey everyone, I've been taking a break from the list lately which is why
>>you haven't seen me post for awhile but I just got the new Dragon and there
>>are a couple of interesting pictures. First of all there's a page length
>>picture of the casts of all of AIC/Pioneer's series together. Great pic.
>>Tsunami playing w/ Makoto's cat :) Then there's pictures of TMME and STM
>>and about 2-3 pictures of Sakuya and Mayuka together. Dragon seems to like
>>doing this. There's a great one of them sitting under a tree looking sad.
>>OK most importantly there's a picture of Ryoko. In full OAV body armor
>>although it seems to have been upgraded a little. All three gems :) Tsunami
>>marks on her forhead!!!! and featherlike tendrils of energy coming out of
>>her neck jewel. It's a incredible picture. But most importantly there's a
>>paragraph next to it all in Jap. so I couldn't understand it but the one
>>english word in it was OAV. Could this be the announcement we've all been
>>waiting for?? :)
>>Ben
>>

>Hey, Ben, can you scan these, I will have a friend translate them...
>(And the pictures would be nice)....
>
>Tsunami playing w/ Ura, that's cool...
>BTW, who do you get your dragon from?

Will be done Mon. when I get to my scanner. Oh there's tons of interesting
combos :) I'll scan that in too.
Ben

Ben Lang                          = Once more into the breach my dear friends
langbenj@pilot.msu.edu            =  Once more
langbenj@cps.msu.edu              =
cstore9@pilot.msu.edu             = Cry Havok and let loose the dogs of war
                                  =
http://www.cps.msu.edu/~langbenj  =  My honor is my life
Highlander Players Listing        =  -Sturm Brightblade
http://www.cps.msu.edu/~langbenj/highlander.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited