Re: Help me with HTML

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from malcoma@juno.com (Jonathan W Lee)
subject Re: Help me with HTML
date Thu, 2 Oct 1997 17:32:15 -0700
On Thu, 2 Oct 1997 09:02:57 +0200 (METDST) Brazil
<borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de> writes:
>??? To my knowledge, Unix rules the Internet completely with something
>between 60% and 80% of the servers being Unix Systems.

Yeah, but a lot of places don't give Unix shell accounts, which is all I
really want right now.

>It seems you would LOVE Unix. It`s a very clean system in which the
>user
>has absolute control and isn`t patronized like with Windoze. And the
>shell commands are like DOS, only much more powerful. They were
>CREATED
>for the purpose of automatizing things.

Alright!  DOS will always overcome Windows...except for a VERY small few
points.  About all Windows does for me now is take up a whole s***load of
disk space and give me an extra 65k of conventional memory
(unfortunately, those 65k are critical to a lot of my progs :(

>Can you imagine how it feels to have recieved 80 MB of mailbombs over
>the
>weekend and not being bothered at all by it? That`s Unix. :)

Um...I'm not sure if that's a good thing (Unix-power) or if it's a bad
thing (getting that many mail bombs).....^_^;;

			-MalcomA@juno.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited