Re: Help me with HTML [NOISE]

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ben Lang <blang@sparklink.com>
subject Re: Help me with HTML [NOISE]
date Thu, 2 Oct 1997 12:10:43 -0600

>> Yes, UNIX is cool, and I do agree that it has a heads up on WindowsNT.
>> Guess I am just biased towards NT cuz that's what I work with at work.
>
>I guess the way to go is combining the best of two Graphical technology of
>NT, and kernel of Unix, throw in a mach layer and you've got...........
>a NeXT OS. ^_^ But seriously, I think NT will eventually use lot of Unix
>technology.

And combine the NextOS and the MacOS and you've got Raphsody (the new Mac
OS that will run on PCs). :)

Ben Lang   blang@sparklink.com   Multimedia Artist
My Homepages
http://www.cps.msu.edu/~langbenj/
Shin Tenchi Muyo Homepage
http://www.acm.cps.msu.edu/~langbenj/tenchi

"Some people want to achieve immortality through their works or their
descendants.  I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying."  -Woody Allen

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs