Re: Help me with HTML

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from arromdee@inetnow.net
subject Re: Help me with HTML
date Thu, 2 Oct 1997 10:50:29 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 2 Oct 1997, Brazil wrote:
> > No one I know uses that.  They all say it's great though, it's just that
> > their ISP doesn't support Unix shells.  What are the commands like?  I
> ??? To my knowledge, Unix rules the Internet completely with something
> between 60% and 80% of the servers being Unix Systems.

These statements are both true.  Most ISPs probably run Unix, but you'll
have a heck of a time getting one to sell you a Unix account.

> Can you imagine how it feels to have recieved 80 MB of mailbombs over the
> weekend and not being bothered at all by it? That`s Unix. :)

Actually, that's not Unix specifically, that comes from not having to download
your mail before you process it.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited