Re: hypothetical match up

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Daniel Newhouse <newhouse@phys.ufl.edu>
subject Re: hypothetical match up
date Thu, 2 Oct 1997 10:30:34 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, Jonathan W Lee wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Oct 1997 12:16:33 -0400 (EDT) Daniel Newhouse
> <newhouse@phys.ufl.edu> writes:
> >     Who do you think would win in a sword/light sabre fight between
> >Yosho
> >and Darth Vader?
>
> It all depends on whether or not they get to use LHW or Force.

I'd say that Yosho couldn't use Tenchi-ken or get help from Funaho,
because then he could win without any real contest.  Vader could use the
Force, but I'm sure Yosho has a few powers of his own independent of his
tree.  They both would be using the same kind of weapon.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs