Re: [noise] sister)

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from malcoma@juno.com (Jonathan W Lee)
subject Re: [noise] sister)
date Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:56:30 -0700
On Thu, 30 Oct 1997 19:53:11 -0800 Mako <usagi@usagi.com> writes:
>I know what you mean... which is what I was trying to lead to.  I am
>only
>one the seventh tape, so I have three more to go yet,  but ever since
>the
>fifth (I think) tape, I feel like they were struggling to drag it on.
>Especially the fight Ken had with Vega... isn't 4 episodes to finish
>that
>one a bit much??  I still want to finish collecting it though, only on
>the
>fact that I am a Street Fighter Fan from WAY back.  (Although I didn't
>really like the movie they realeased previous to the series...)
>Another
>anime from a video game that I liked (Even though it could have been a
>zillion times better) was Samurai Showdown.
>
>Has anyone seen Gowcaizer (Yet another video game... what can I say?
>love them!) yet?  Any noise on that series?

Another part of the Street Fighter IIV series that was annoying was how
they over-dramatized Ryu doing his fireball.  I mean, the first time it
was cool, and the second time it was okay, but after that it got down to
fast-forwarding past all that.  How the anime actually kinda follows the
game is pretty cool, though.  I haven't seen the movie yet, and I still
have to borrow that along with Fatal Fury from my friend.  I saw the
Samurai Shodown movie at a local anime rental place, but I decided to get
some other videos instead of that :)  As for Gowcaizer, I haven't seen
that yet, or even heard of the game, so maybe I'll go look for it
sometime :)

			-MalcomA@Juno.com

Search field Search string

archive list