Re: Kagato / Washuu Relationship

to love_mihoshi@geocities.com
cc tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Usagi Online <usagi@usagi.com>
subject Re: Kagato / Washuu Relationship
date Tue, 30 Sep 1997 14:54:35 -0700
At 02:26 PM 9/30/97 -0700, Mihoshi Kuramitsu wrote:
>> :I don't know... but I think I enjoy the tv series a lot more.   *smile*
>> :Even though most people seem to like the OVA more....
>>

>WHO WROTE THIS?! I LOVE THAT PERSON!! hehehe... <giggles> Remember when
>I got burned for preferring the same? hehehe... I AM NOT ALONE!!!

*sigh of relief*  Boy, I was beginning to think I was a loner as well.  I
am glad you agree with me Mihoshi.  Have you seen my homepage for Tenchi
Muyo TV?  Check it out!  URL= http://www.usagi.com/guide/tenchi

Did you seriously get burned?  Folks are rather understanding with me when
I discuss the differences with them.  Although... I do like the OVA an
awful lot as well.  And yes, I did get parts of the OVA before the TV
series even came to America.  I had bought about three tapes from the
second season of the OVA before (And the movie) before I discovered the
release of the TV series.

Ja mata ne,
Mako-Chan (At work)

Search field Search string