Re: Katsukon

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from nsdchiu@best.com (David C. W. Chiu)
subject Re: Katsukon
date Tue, 30 Sep 1997 05:26:26 GMT
On Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:22:33 -0800, you wrote:

><<And does anyone know if AX 98 has a set location yet?  Thanks.>>
>Last I checked, AX is always held in LA.  or am I wrong?

>Whelp, just checked their site.  *chuckle*  Here is what they say:

>"Anime Expo 98 will take place from July 3=A0-=A0 5, 1998. We are currently
>evaluating a number of different venues in Southern California for Anime
>Expo 98. We are close to making a choice, really we are..."

>Last couple of years that I know it has been in LA though.  Perhpaps again
>this year?  I would love to see it in San Diego.  MY TOWN!  *grin*

The first year (when it was still called the AnimeCon'91) was in Red Lion (now
DoubleTree) San Jose. That was IMO the best con. Since then it has steadily
gone down hill... but I digress. Then it went to Oakland, then Los Angles.
--
To Reply, Please remove "ns" from dchiu.
This is necessary to discourage unsolicited Junk E-Mail.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs