Re: Tenchi related URL's...

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@DEATH.cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: Tenchi related URL's...
date Wed, 14 Jun 1995 22:30:51 +0000 (EST)
On Wed, 14 Jun 1995, Steven Osman wrote:

> Ok, guys!  I need as many Tenchi related URL's as possible, I'm putting
> together a home page, and I'd like to put links into them!

Well, there's my Tenchi homepage at :
   http://www.cage.curtin.edu.au/~phillips/tenchi/
That has some links to some other neato pages, including Lanzer's
Sasami/Tsunami Shrine :
   http://unixg.ubc.ca:780/~deliu/sasami/
... and the 101 Tenchi Muyo Fact page :
   http://www.tcp.com:80/~doi/peter/down1/tenchi101.html

--
+-----------------___
| Trevor Phillips    --------------___
| phillips@kagato.cage.curtin.edu.au  -----___
| http://www.cage.curtin.edu.au/~phillips/    ------_____
| "Students?" barked the Archchancellor.                               |
| "Yes, Master. You know? They're the thinner ones with the pale       |
| faces? Because we're a *university*? They come with the whole thing, |
| like rats --"                                                        |
 \      -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)                         /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs