Re: Is El-Hazard any good?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from tomar@iastate.edu
subject Re: Is El-Hazard any good?
date Sun, 2 Jun 1996 19:33:16 -0500
Tenchi ML,

Kirati Laisathit <kirati@u.washington.edu> exclaimed:
>On Fri, 31 May 1996, Dave wrote:
>
>> >After all,this is a Tenchi ML, although it has also served in the past as an
>> >informal ML for other Pioneer's series (probably against the wish of the
>> >owner) ^_^
>>
>> Sorry, from now on I'll stick to Tenchi for this ML.
>
>Whoa! I was just joking...

And you even had a smiley after your comment!  ^_^;

IMHO, there is absolutely no problem discussing El Hazard here along
with Tenchi.  After all Maki Taro is a major player in both and
there are many aspects that are common between them.  Just
as long as we don't get into a "Sheala Sheala vs. Ryoko" thread,
I'm content with both discussions existing here.  ^_^

Tomar
aka tomar@iastate.edu

ps. Ryoko would win.  ^o^

Tomar: aka tomar@iastate.edu   			|"I didn't realize that Anime
Temporary Summer Home:      			|was so heavy!"
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~tomar/anime.html |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited