Re: El-Hazard Conclusion

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Robert Wong <s634967@uottawa.ca>
subject Re: El-Hazard Conclusion
date Sun, 2 Jun 1996 10:44:36 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 2 Jun 1996, Derek (Lanzer) Liu wrote:

> * Spoilers, as usual.

> >Poor little Oora - thankfully Makoto just
> >picked her up and took her with him - I wouldn't have let her touch the poor
> >animal, let alone let her abuse her that way.  What a twit.
>
> I love the lines:
>
> "Makoto, bones okay?"

Hmm...  I though it was "Makoto, Phones okay?"  It sounds more funnier,
don't you think?

> "Yeah, thanks alot" (something like that)
> "It's a job" ^o^

The last too phrases was when Makoto and Oora was racing up the cliff,
but the first "phones okay?" was from where they fell down the shaft.

Robert Wong
s634967@aix2.uottawa.ca
Sailor Venus Homepage!   http://aix2.uottawa.ca/~s634967/minafr.html
Sasami Street Homepage!  http://aix2.uottawa.ca/~s634967/main.html
#SAS# member of the Sasami Appreciation Society
                  "Love or magic, leave it to Sammi!"-Pretty Sammi
                  "No one's coming..."-Sasami

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited