Re: El-Hazard Conclusion

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Derek (Lanzer) Liu" <lanzer@mindlink.net>
subject Re: El-Hazard Conclusion
date Sun, 02 Jun 1996 04:32:31 -0700
* Spoilers, as usual.

At 08:36 PM 6/1/96 -0700, Donna Hutt-Stapfer wrote:

>First off, I have to admit - I replayed the last five minutes of that show
>three times after I saw it the first time.  *sigh*  I DO love a happy ending!

    It's the ending where I thought "Gee, I wish that could happen,
but it probably won't", and next thing you know, it happened. :)

>Poor little Oora - thankfully Makoto just
>picked her up and took her with him - I wouldn't have let her touch the poor
>animal, let alone let her abuse her that way.  What a twit.

I love the lines:

"Makoto, bones okay?"
"Yeah, thanks alot" (something like that)
"It's a job" ^o^

>And Allielle finds her so attractive.  Foo.

    Well Allielle looks like the M type anyways, doesn't she? ^^;;;

>I've been thinking about this relationship Makoto has with Ifurita -
>obviously a lifebond - but how does one explain this to the neighbors?

    "I found her destorying cities, so I brought her home." :)

>If she can last 10,000 years and still look that good, will she ever age?

    I guess Makoto don't have to think back to remember what Elfurita
looks like 20 years ago. :)  Saves some memory banks.

>What happens when Makoto is no longer a high school student?

    Why not go rule El Hazard or something?  Beats a full time job
hands down.

>My favorite line?  "Gee, Groucho are we the only ones left?  What a bummer."

    My line - "By a princesss, not a queen"
--
(^_^)Derek Liu, or Lanzer, at lanzer@mindlink.net. Vancouver, Canada! (-.^)
(~_^)Full time student, part time street fighter, author of SFLIU too.(@_@)