Re: AHHHHH! NO! DAMN IT! WHY DID IT HAVE TO COME TO THIS!

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from rumiya@sprynet.com
subject Re: AHHHHH! NO! DAMN IT! WHY DID IT HAVE TO COME TO THIS!
date Sun, 31 Aug 1997 18:16:04 -0700

On Sat, 30 Aug 1997, WJohn88625@aol.com wrote:
>> Here is a meesage I got concerning the PBS station that will be showing
>>  Tenchi TV....
>
>Well that certainly sucks.  Why the hell are they showing Tenchi on PBS?
>PBS sucks.  They must be getting desperate for ratings and in an attempt to
>bring up there ratings are putting a bad image on Tenchi.  Why?  Why did they
>let this happen?  Why couldn't it have been on some channel that doesn't suck
>so it would ruin some of Tenchi's image?

Yeah PBS Does blow, they would have to probably edit tenchi and stuff so it is
fit for kids....ewwww......

Rumiya
Rumiya@sprynet.com

Search field Search string