Re: Tenchi CD question

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kagato <syzygy@mcs.net>
subject Re: Tenchi CD question
date Wed, 8 May 1996 23:05:08 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 8 May 1996, Chris Miller wrote:

> On Tue, 7 May 1996, Kirati Laisathit wrote:
>

> Kyle and I picked up this CD last Saturday.  ^_^  It consists of 20
> tracks of BGM, and one vocal.  The traditional Tenchi music doesn't seem
> to play a role in the movie, as all of the music (vocal included) is
> written by Christopher Franke (who's known for Babylon-5's music).  The
> vocal is in english (and, no, CF doesn't sing it ;)

  Is the soundtrack similar to Franke's Babylon 5 BGM (or Universal
Soldier, or his other film music), is it reminiscent of his solo studio
work, or does it (this would be really cool) have an atmosphere like that
of his years in Tangerine Dream? ^^  Regardless of which, I'll be getting
the CD; I would just like to know what to expect. ^^

  There is some info and a movie trailer clip on Franke's record label
homepage:  http://www.sonicimages.com/cf/tenchi/

    Regards,

   Christopher S. Rider -- "The Old Crow" -- http://www.mcs.com/~syzygy/

          God's in his Heaven.  All's right with the world.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs