Re: Tenchi CD question

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Chris Miller <cmiller@netcom.com>
subject Re: Tenchi CD question
date Wed, 8 May 1996 13:42:52 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 8 May 1996, Ryo-oh-ki wrote:

> Trevor Phillips <phillips@cage.curtin.edu.au> said:
> >Chris Miller <cmiller@netcom.com> said:
> >:On Tue, 7 May 1996, Kirati Laisathit wrote:
> >:
> >:> Recent e-mail update from UCI lists one Tenchi CD, titled 'Tenchi Muyo in
> >:> love'. If I'm not mistaken, this is the same title as the upcoming (at
> >:> least for US market) Tenchi movie. There was no description of what it
> >:
> >:Kyle and I picked up this CD last Saturday.  ^_^  It consists of 20
> >:tracks of BGM, and one vocal.  The traditional Tenchi music doesn't seem
> >:to play a role in the movie, as all of the music (vocal included) is
> >:written by Christopher Franke (who's known for Babylon-5's music).  The
> >:vocal is in english (and, no, CF doesn't sing it ;)
> >:
> >:It is the movie soundtrack.
> >
> >Yes, but is it GOOD! ^_^

Umm...  Isn't that a bit subjective?

>     So, in the name of all cliches, "how good is it?"  Better yet, how

Buy it and decide!  :p

>     do you evaluate the music?  Does the movie music seem to fit the
>     theme of the movie?

Gotta see the movie, first.

>    What kind of music should we expect?  Is it

Have you listened to the B5 BGM?  :)

>     mostly "classical", or are most of the track modern and rock-like,
>     or does it consist of mostly "experimental" works?

Ummm...  Same question as above.  ^_^;

>     Inquiring minds want to know!  ^_^;

Buy it, anyway!  ^_-

Wait for Kyle to give an in-depth analysis this afternoon/evening (that
is, unless we get together for some more Bomberman 4 to blow each other
up :)

--
   Chris Miller    |

Search field Search string