Re: Tenchi CD question

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from zangief@netcom.com (Ryo-oh-ki)
subject Re: Tenchi CD question
date Wed, 8 May 1996 13:24:20 -0700 (PDT)
Trevor Phillips <phillips@cage.curtin.edu.au> said:
>Chris Miller <cmiller@netcom.com> said:
>:On Tue, 7 May 1996, Kirati Laisathit wrote:
>:
>:> Recent e-mail update from UCI lists one Tenchi CD, titled 'Tenchi Muyo in
>:> love'. If I'm not mistaken, this is the same title as the upcoming (at
>:> least for US market) Tenchi movie. There was no description of what it
>:
>:Kyle and I picked up this CD last Saturday.  ^_^  It consists of 20
>:tracks of BGM, and one vocal.  The traditional Tenchi music doesn't seem
>:to play a role in the movie, as all of the music (vocal included) is
>:written by Christopher Franke (who's known for Babylon-5's music).  The
>:vocal is in english (and, no, CF doesn't sing it ;)
>:
>:It is the movie soundtrack.
>
>Yes, but is it GOOD! ^_^

    So, in the name of all cliches, "how good is it?"  Better yet, how
    do you evaluate the music?  Does the movie music seem to fit the
    theme of the movie?  What kind of music should we expect?  Is it
    mostly "classical", or are most of the track modern and rock-like,
    or does it consist of mostly "experimental" works?

    Inquiring minds want to know!  ^_^;

___/^_^\___ Eugene Lee                                    Ryo-oh-ki Muyo! Tenchi
	    zangief@netcom.com                               The Memory of Trees

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited