Re: yeah, yeah, yeah, aueka this ayeka that.

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Luriko-Ysabeth <iac@umich.edu>
subject Re: yeah, yeah, yeah, aueka this ayeka that.
date Thu, 31 Jul 1997 12:34:36 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, Brazil wrote:

> Actually, the thing is only 2 metres long, but it comes with an optional
> holographic projector that makes it look several miles large. Much more
> impressive, so you oftentimes don`t even have to actually use the laser...

	"Do you have any idea how hard -- and messy -- it is to actually
torture people? We planted those rumors about our order ourselves. After
all, why work when you don't have to?"
	--Sparhawk, *The Diamond Throne*

Sincerely,
Luriko-Ysabeth
hon otaku | member in good standing of #WEIRD# | founder of the w#SGA#
Sosai/Pooh-Bah for life of the Washuu-sensei Rules club; member of #WASHU#
mild itinericula | junior priestess of the Rei-shuu
member of the #SkAS# and #ALAS#

"Agnosco veteris vestigia flammae."
        --Elissa, Aeneis Vergilii
"But I claim there will be some who remember us when we are gone."
        --Sappho of Mytilene

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited