Re: yeah, yeah, yeah, aueka this ayeka that.

to Mihoshi Kuramitsu <love_mihoshi@geocities.com>
cc tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: yeah, yeah, yeah, aueka this ayeka that.
date Thu, 31 Jul 1997 16:27:28 +0200 (METDST)
On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, Mihoshi Kuramitsu wrote:

> > ugh...I CANNOT STAND AYEKA! sometimes i just wanna shoot her!!!!!! BAM!
> > no more ayeka! oooo that would be soooo much fun. all she ever does is
> > critisize ryoko and try to seduce tenchi, SHE DOESN'T EVEN ADMIT IT!
> > where as ryoko is just trying to keep what is rightfully hers!!!
>
> Wha?  HELLO!?! RIGHTFULLY HERS? What, did Tenchi sell his body to her?
> Tenchi is his own person, he can choose who he wishes to date. And um,
> Ayeka seduce Tenchi?  All I see is Ryoko trying to get her grubby paws
> down Tenchi's pants.  If anyone is trying harder to get to Tenchi it is
> Ryoko, even though it seems Ayeka cares equally of not more for Tenchi.

It is very obvious that Ryoko cares more for Tenchi, although it`s
difficult to tell with Aeka because she suppresses her feelings. For the
same reasons it`s difficult to say if Aeka isn`t secretly fantasizing
about MUCH kinkier things than Ryoko would ever try.

> Can we please drop the subject now?

This wouldn`t be the Tenchi ML if that subject weren`t constantly argued.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list