Re: Tenchi matchups...!

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Tenchi matchups...!
date Wed, 30 Jul 1997 22:39:36 -0700
At 10:05 PM 7/30/97 -0700, Jonathan W Lee wrote:
>Now, who would stand a chance in Tenchi against Sensui?  Goddesses
>excluded.

Youshou might be good enough.  He's got Funaho draining power from Ryouko's
gems, and is very skilled.  It's still a toss-up on which of the two is
more skilled, so it's hard to say...

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>, http://www.netcom.com/~brief/
      Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs