Re: Mihoshi's perfect partner

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Arthur H. Johnson II" <bytor@ibm.net>
subject Re: Mihoshi's perfect partner
date Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:40:10 -0400
Get pissed off!  Armitage has one hellova sence of Humor, she would love
working with Mihoshi!!!  Have you ever watched all the Armitage OAV's?  She
constantly cracks jokes!  But Mihoshi would have to watch Armitage's soft
spots, if she did blow a fuse, i dont think even Mihoshi's blind luck could
save her.

At 10:57 PM 7/30/97 -0400, you wrote:
>nah Armitage would get pissed off and blow a fuse in fustration.
>
>I think.......... Mihoshi should go single and open her own police station
>Mihoshi's Blind Luck Private Eye

Arthur H Johnson II | Anime: Rayearth, Tenchi Muyo, Armitage III
bytor@ibm.net       | Music: Rush, 10000 Maniacs, Live
                    | Games: Dragon Force, Lunar

"I'm not a violent man, but I really believe I'm going
  to have to kill someone here"  -Patrick Stewart

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs