Re: Tenchi matchups...!

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from malcoma@juno.com (Jonathan W Lee)
subject Re: Tenchi matchups...!
date Wed, 30 Jul 1997 15:22:15 -0700
On Wed, 30 Jul 1997 14:40:43 -0700 "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
writes:
>At 09:08 PM 7/30/97 +0930, The New Reb wrote:
>>Ryouko vs. Kuwabara (Yuu Yuu Hakushou)
>>energy blades only - of course Kuwabara will lose he always does.
>
>Given his skills, I doubt Kuwabara can take on Ryouko..  In terms of
>power--I guess he's strong enough to be a close match....
>
>--
Kuwabara?  Power!?  Not enough to take on Ryoko, unless he can get a cut
in with his sword.  If his sword can cut through dimensions, shoudn't it
be enough to take out Ryoko?  But with regards to his power....he's a
wimp.  Sure, he can take a lot of hits, but all Ryoko's gotta do is stay
about 50 meters away, and start blasting him to hell.  Everytime he gets
close, she can just teleport somewhere else.  Kuwabara's nowhere near a
match for Ryoko.

			-MalcomA@juno.com

Search field Search string

archive list