Re: series question

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from akih-mo@aix.or.jp (Akihiro MORIYAMA)
subject Re: series question
date Fri, 11 Aug 1995 10:49:57 +0900
At 10:21 PM 95.8.9 -0400, TOrton2672@aol.com wrote:
>can anyone tell me:
>1. if tenchi has been cancled
>2. how many movies,OVAS,ect... there are

This is my first mail to here. HAJIMEMASITE.
I wrote all of I Know, but this is the matter of JAPAN.
Can anyone tell me about US ?
-----
OVA
#1 - #6
Music clip"Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-oh-ki SOUND FILE"
Extra"Uchuu keiji Mihoshi Ginga dai Bouken"
      Galactic-Police Officer Mihoshi, The Space Adventure
#7 "Omatsuri zennjitu no yoru!" The Night before a Festival!
#8 "Konnichi wa akachan" Hello Baby
#9 "Tenchi ga suki" I Love Tenchi
#10"Sasami to Tsunami" Sasami and Tsunami
#11"Megami kourin" Advend of the Goddess
#12"Zero, Ryouko" Zero, Ryouko
[coming soon:Extra"Mahou shoujo Pretty Sami"]
[coming soon:#13"Ou kitarinaba sachi toukaraji"]

TV
"Tenchi Muyo!"18:30-19:00 Sun (from Apl.95)

Video rerease of TV programs
"Tenchi Muyo! TV 1"(including TV#1"Mondou Muyo!" TV#2"Oujo Muyo!")

CD
Sound track #1, #2, #3
Best Album
"CD Special:Tenchi kaibyaku jikuu no mitiyuki"
           The Beginning of Heaven and Earth, and The Time-Space Travel
"CD Special 2:Taiyo-kei nanatsu no hihou"
           The 7 Secret Hot Springs of The Solar System
"Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-oh-ki no Christmas" Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-oh-ki Christmas Album
"Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-oh-ki Hihou kan" Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-oh-ki Treasure House
"TV Tenchi Muyo! Sound track #1"
"Mahou shoujo Pretty Sami" Pretty Sami,The Lettle Wicth

single CD
"Ren-ai no Sainou/Ueno no koi no monogatari"
        Talent for Fall-in-Love/The Love Story at Ueno
"Boku wa motto Pioneer" I, More Pioneer
"Tsuki no TRADEGY" The Tradegy of Moon
"Tenchi Muyo!" Needless Tenchi!
"Ginga de chokuritsu hokou" Erect Walking on Milky Way

CD Drama:Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-oh-ki'(Dash)
Episode 1"Otaku, dare?" Who Are You?
Episode 2"Sasami no St. Valentine" Sasami's St.Valentine Day

CD-ROM for Macintosh
"GOKURAKU CD-ROM" Paradise CD-ROM

Computer Game / Video Game
for NEC PC9801
for PC-Engine

Novel
"Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-oh-ki Senkyaku banrai hen"
"Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-oh-ki Syogyo mujou hen"  #1/2, #2/2
"Tenchi sama goransin !?" #1/2

Comics
"Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-oh-ki"#1,#2

Movie
[Producer said "Now making a plan" in interview.]
-----
                  Akihiro MORIYAMA from Tokyo,JAPAN

Search field Search string

archive list