Re: [Noise] Tenchi and Ryooko get married?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@DEATH.cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: [Noise] Tenchi and Ryooko get married?
date Tue, 13 Jun 1995 11:00:47 +0000 (EST)
On Tue, 13 Jun 1995, Francis Gilbert wrote:

> > Oh, and there's an upcoming Pretty Sami OAV due soonish, apparently ...
>
> Which ones that?? The Sasami & Tsunami one? or is there another coming out?

Nope. This one's totally separate. For those who don't have WWW access,
here's what Lanzer's great Sasami Shrine has to say on the subject :

--------------- Lanzer's Sammy Info -------------
She is a girl with magical powers who fights for justice. The magic
spell to activate the transformation is "Jugeimu jugeimu gokouno
surike Sammy Davis buroira chikin!"
(Sorry, I have no idea what that translates to)

Thanks to the powers bestowed upon her by the Magic Queen,
Sasami transforms to become Pretty Sammy, whose mission is to
preserve peace on earth, and thereby the universe. However her
powers do not extend to the stories in the series. Consequently
we witness her adventures only in the Mihoshi Special. In other
words, she has nothing to do with the he main story. What a
shame.
- above paragraphs are from the liner notes inside Tenchi Muyo
LD #8/9

The story behind Pretty Sammy:
Our heroine is Sasami, a fifth grader, who fell in love with her
neighbour Tenchi. One day, Sasami stumbled across this small
animal (Ryo-oh-ki) who granted her magical powers, in a role to
defeat the evil aliens. The enemies were Otaku and Takuo, lead
by their leader Kiyone. However Kiyone also loved Tenchi, and
so the conflict had begun. There were also three robot followers
for Pretty Sammy, and when combined, the three robots become
the "Sammy Blade", a gigantic sword.

Pretty Sammy originally appeared on the CD Special, then she
started making more appearances in the Sound File and the
Mihoshi Side Story. Now even a whole OVA series is going to be
released, based on our little heroine! Watch out, before we know
it we might be playing a video game based on Pretty Sammy! You
can have an idea of what to expect with the sketch pictures below.
A nice color one with P. Sammy and Pixie Sammy is coming up.

----------- End of Cut'n'Paste --------------

> > But IMHO, Tenchi and Sasami/Tsunami are the best suited. Sasami certainly
> > has the most common sense out of all the women ... ^_^
>
> Personaly I think he should marry either Mihoshi or Washuu preferably
> Washuu-chan!!

*grin*
I admit, Washuu would be an interesting choice ... Mihoshi I'll pass on
tho ... First time you let down her hair she forgets everything. ^_^

--
+-----------------___
| Trevor Phillips    --------------___
| phillips@kagato.cage.curtin.edu.au  -----___
| http://www.cage.curtin.edu.au/~phillips/    ------_____
| The Archchancellor's most important job, as the Bursar saw it, was   |
| to sign things, preferably, from the Bursar's point of view, without |
| reading them first.                                                  |
 \      -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)                         /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs