Re: New Achika Question

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: New Achika Question
date Tue, 1 Jul 1997 16:29:01 +0200 (METDST)
On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Daniel Newhouse wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Brazil wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 27 Jun 1997, Tempest wrote:
> >
> > > 	Why does Achika have such Gray hair?  Even if she over-exerted
> > > herself in her fight with Kain (which didn't even happen in OAV) she
> > > shouldn't have had such Gray hair when only in her middle Thirties.
> >
> > She already displays the grey hair when going into battle-mode in TMiL.
> >
> As the admin page still hasn't removed me (it says I was successfully
> unsubscribed) I just can't help but respond to this.  Achika had gray hair
> in the OAV and TMiL has nothing, zilch, absolute zero to do with TMiL.

TMiL has nothing at all to do with TMiL? interesting...

Both TMiL and OAV are Tenchi. Moreover, TMiL is the only source of
more comprehensive information about Achika. One of the things that
are consistent through all the continuities is hair color.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list