Re: Mir [off topic]

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Mir [off topic]
date Tue, 1 Jul 1997 15:50:04 +0200 (METDST)
On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Mike Breen wrote:

> Not only that, but the Columbia _is_ going up RSN, so if anything else went
> wrong, I'm sure that the first thing NASA would do is order it to pick up
> the Astro-and-Cosmonauts and return home.

Mir has a Sojus capsule permanently attached to it. Unless something very
dramatically happens (like an explosion), the inhabitants can always
escape should the situation get critical.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string

archive list