Re: Conflicts OAV- TMiL

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Federico Talens Alesson <talens@angel.qui.ub.es>
subject Re: Conflicts OAV- TMiL
date Tue, 1 Jul 1997 10:52:57 +0100 (WET DST)
Brazil wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Jun 1997, Federico Talens Alesson wrote:
>
> > I can imagine Washuu doing unpleasant things with his entrails and a red-hot
> > hook in order to know why he had done that...and then I can imagine Tokimi
>
> No, I can`t imagine that. Washu has never shown potential for cruelty or
> even hatred! I mean she had all the reason in the world to hate Kagato`s
> guts, but she didn`t.
> Anyway, no need to make a mess when she has that handy little
> memory-extracting device...

He, he...

You seem to overlook the fact that Washuu gets heavily physical with Caly
just because he shuts down Zero, which she realizes has become another
Ryouko...If he had KILLED Ryouko Washuu wrath would have been something to
behold (from another galaxy, that's it)

Fede

Oh, my! Will do I ever get back to <giggle> normal?
			                            ZERO RYOUKO

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited