Re: questions

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Federico Talens Alesson <talens@angel.qui.ub.es>
subject Re: questions
date Tue, 1 Jul 1997 10:42:24 +0100 (WET DST)

> At 10:22 PM 6/30/97 -0400, you wrote:
>
> >Does everyone know about Tokimi after the events of episodes 11 and 12, or
> >do most of them think Dr. Clay came up with it on his own?
>
> I don't know how widespread it is, but at least Tenchi, Ryouko and Washu
> know of Tokimi. (Tenchi from Sasami's dream in episode 7).

No, Tenchi does not know the name. The people who know about Tokimi
(actually just that someone exists called Tokimi) are Washuu and GP.

Fede

-How do we sleep with the truncheon, Sergeant?- Said Angua
-Corporal Nobbs, STOP that sniggering right NOW!

			Terry Pratchett, "Men at Arms"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited