Re: I am back!! ^_-

to <tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com>, <tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from "melanie harter" <harter@mako.com>
subject Re: I am back!! ^_-
date Mon, 30 Jun 1997 22:19:37 -0700

----------
> From: Tenchiken <tenchiken@narf.com>
> To: tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
> Subject: Re: I am back!! ^_-
> Date: Tuesday, July 01, 1997 2:32 AM
>
> At 10:32 PM 6/30/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >Yes!  It is Sasami-chan, and I am back!!! (I feel sorry for you ALL!) ^^
> >know, I have not been on since...was it...January? O.o It HAS been
> >awhile..anyways, Aeka is planning to re-sunscribe soon and I just wanted
> >let you know, that I am planning to make myself known (Or have you
forgotten
> >me already?) and NO I am *not* planning to  send the lyrics to the spam
song
> >to the ML again..^^;;;; Anyways, I need to make this very short because
I am
> >watching Please Save My Earth (<---the best  anime in the world) and I
need
> >to make sure I don't get the keyboard wet with my tears..Gomen! Ja
matta,
> ne? ^^
> >
> >Pretty Samy Wink ^_-,
> >Sasami-chan of the Tenchi ML! ^^
> >

> Welcome back Sasami-chan, quite a few things have changed since you left.

> Shin/Tenchi & Manatsu no Eve are the biggest, beware, this ML can really
> generate some mail now, esp when there is a new Shin Tenchi episode or
> Manatsu no Eve news.

Well hi!!!  Never met you B4.  I'm known 4 double-posting.  <I do it on
purpose too>  What SPAM song???  Huh?!?!?!?  ~Beth a.k.a. Sasami

     Sasami's quote of the day, and tomorrow<To obtain wisdom, one must
first possess knowledge and then be able to correctly apply knowledge to
the correct situation.  That is the beginning of knowledge.

    If I can't defeat you, then I'll absorb you-Kain

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs