Re: I am back!! ^_-

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Tenchiken <tenchiken@narf.com>
subject Re: I am back!! ^_-
date Tue, 01 Jul 1997 03:32:21 -0600
At 10:32 PM 6/30/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Yes!  It is Sasami-chan, and I am back!!! (I feel sorry for you ALL!) ^^ I
>know, I have not been on since...was it...January? O.o It HAS been
>awhile..anyways, Aeka is planning to re-sunscribe soon and I just wanted to
>let you know, that I am planning to make myself known (Or have you forgotten
>me already?) and NO I am *not* planning to  send the lyrics to the spam song
>to the ML again..^^;;;; Anyways, I need to make this very short because I am
>watching Please Save My Earth (<---the best  anime in the world) and I need
>to make sure I don't get the keyboard wet with my tears..Gomen! Ja matta,
ne? ^^

>Pretty Samy Wink ^_-,
>Sasami-chan of the Tenchi ML! ^^

Welcome back Sasami-chan, quite a few things have changed since you left.

Shin/Tenchi & Manatsu no Eve are the biggest, beware, this ML can really
generate some mail now, esp when there is a new Shin Tenchi episode or
Manatsu no Eve news.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited