Re: questions

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Tenchiken <tenchiken@narf.com>
subject Re: questions
date Tue, 01 Jul 1997 03:29:21 -0600
At 10:22 PM 6/30/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Does everyone know about Tokimi after the events of episodes 11 and 12, or
>do most of them think Dr. Clay came up with it on his own?

I don't know how widespread it is, but at least Tenchi, Ryouko and Washu
know of Tokimi. (Tenchi from Sasami's dream in episode 7).

>What *did* happen to the Yukinojou? It appeared to be crashing in episode
>four. Is it all right or in pieces?

It reappears in the special (episode 7), and again in episode 13.  ;-)

"I Bet on Mihoshi"

>How does the cast generally address Washuu? I mean, do they all call her
>"Washuu-chan" or what?

Washu-chan.

>Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Sincerely,
>Luriko-Ysabeth
>hon otaku | member in good standing of #WEIRD# | founder of the w#SGA#
>Sosai/Pooh-Bah for life of the Washuu-sensei Rules club; member of #WASHU#
>mild itinericula | junior priestess of the Rei-shuu
>member of the #SkAS# and #ALAS#
>
>"Agnosco veteris vestigia flammae."
>	--Elissa, Aeneis Vergilii
>"But I claim there will be some who remember us when we are gone."
>	--Sappho of Mytilene

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited