RE: MIR [OFF TOP

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from karmin.stjean@the-spa.com
subject RE: MIR [OFF TOP
date Mon, 30 Jun 97 23:07:58

 > << On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, David Genesse wrote:
 >> Just a note about how increadibly silly the world's attempts at space
 >> exploration have become. A few days ago, the Russian space station Mir
 >> (sp?) was damaged when an unmanned cargo rocket carrying supplies
 >> crashed into it during a docking proceedure. So what do these geniuses
 >> do? They're sending an unmanned cargo rocket to dock with repair
 >> supplies. I am I the only one to see the complete and total failure in
 >> the logic here? >>
 >
 > Yukinojo to Mihoshi: "I don't see the docking ring to the MIR space
 > station
 > Mihoshi."
 > Mihoshi to Yukinojo:  "That's okay, let the autopilot handle it.
 >  Oooopppssss!"

Or maybe it was more like this:

"We've only got one pilot left, sir."
"We can't send it unmanned. That's what caused the original damage."
"That is true, sir."
"Who is the pilot?"
"Operative A."*
"Send it unmanned!"

*Ranma 1/2 fans may substitute "Ryoga Hibiki" here. (note Ranma fans who are
reading a Tenchi list probably *are* Ryoga Hibiki! (JUST KIDDING!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs