Re: [TMR] Family tree (rough)

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from James Budworth <budworth@nobby.cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: [TMR] Family tree (rough)
date Fri, 4 Aug 1995 17:30:48 +0800 (WAST)
On Fri, 4 Aug 1995, John A. Kilpatrick wrote:

> Lemme get this straight - Tenchi is related to a TREE? :-)  In other words
> is the Funaho listed a person, or Youshou's tree?

Both... ^_^

Funaho IS Youshou's mother - the tree was named after her.

Masaki is Aeka and Sasami's mother.  Masaki looks much like an older
Sasami (or Tsunami ^_^)(strangly enough so does Tenchi's mother...)

Azusa (The Emoperor) looks much like an older Tenchi with a beard.

| Damn it! This is beginning  |  budworth@kagato.cage.curtin.edu.au  |
|     to piss me off!!        |                                      |
|  Does this place have a     |             Tenchi Rules             |
|  never-ending supply of     |         But Ryouko is Sexier         |
|       weird stuff ?!        |   So what if she can fly, survive    |
|                             |  explosions and pass through walls   |
|       Susano, ORION         |              _/@_@\_                 |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited