Re: Ayeka's Guardian

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from lanzer@mindlink.bc.ca (Lanzer)
subject Re: Ayeka's Guardian
date Thu, 03 Aug 1995 02:41:46 -0700
At 12:43 AM 8/3/95 -0700, tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:

>Here are some more questions:

    (At this rate, we might not reach a 101 until next year... ^^;
But we're getting there)

>- Which one is Azaka, which one is Kamidake? Is the red one Azaka or the
>  other way round?

    Kamidake is the red one.  One way to memorize is to know that the
Ka in Kamidake means "fire", hence the red color. ^_^;

>- Does the letter on each guardian mean anything at all? I mean, is it
>  some sort of a Japanese character?

    Nope, they don't stand for anything. (well, maybe in Juraian :)
    Azaka looks like a hybrid of the hiragana "ro", with an upside down
kana of "so, while Kamidake looks like a "so" with a "ko".  In another
words, they look kinda like Japanese but they STILL don't mean anything. ^^;;
--
(^_^)Derek Liu, or Lanzer, at lanzer@mindlink.net. Vancouver, Canada! (-_^)
(v_v)Full time student, part time street fighter, author of SFLIU too.(^.^)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs