Re: [Noise] Tenchi and Ryooko get married?

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@DEATH.cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: [Noise] Tenchi and Ryooko get married?
date Tue, 13 Jun 1995 10:27:23 +0000 (EST)
On Mon, 12 Jun 1995, Steven Osman wrote:

> -> Not in your dreams... Tenchi will marry Sasami.. If it wasn't obvious before

> -> (it was to me..) #9 should have convinced you.  I won't be convinced
> -> otherwise until AFTER the honeymoon...
>
> IMHO, the ending theme of the Mihoshi special was a pretty big clue.

The end theme to the Mihoshi Special concerned Pretty Sammy/Sami, which
is an unrelated spawn from the main Tenchi Muyo. For more info, see the
Pretty Sami page under Lanzer's Sasami Shrine :
   http://unixg.ubc.ca:780/~deliu/sasami/

Oh, and there's an upcoming Pretty Sami OAV due soonish, apparently ...

But IMHO, Tenchi and Sasami/Tsunami are the best suited. Sasami certainly
has the most common sense out of all the women ... ^_^

--
+-----------------___
| Trevor Phillips    --------------___
| phillips@kagato.cage.curtin.edu.au  -----___
| http://www.cage.curtin.edu.au/~phillips/    ------_____
| The Archchancellor's most important job, as the Bursar saw it, was   |
| to sign things, preferably, from the Bursar's point of view, without |
| reading them first.                                                  |
 \      -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)                         /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs