Re: name query

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "James 'Kagato' Budworth" <budworth@cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: name query
date Wed, 03 Apr 1996 19:57:25 +0800
At 20:59 02/04/96 -0800, you wrote:
>At 09:45 PM 4/2/96 -0500, iac wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know what the characters in the name "Hakubi Washuu" mean? I
>>recognize the last character "U" as meaning "wing," but that's about it.
>
>Haku  - White
>Bi    - Brows, Eyebrow
>Washu - Eagle
>U     - Wing, feather
>
>    Again names in Tenchi doesn't resemble much to the characters, they
>just looked inside a map for some good names. :)

However ... did you notice that a lot of Washuu's clothes have a "wing" type
design on them ?? (usually around the collar)

Also when she was sealed in the crystal, the two serpents where wraped
around a creast which looked like a bird.

+-------------------Dream of Stars Forever and Ever------------------+
| Damn it! This is beginning  |     budworth@cage.curtin.edu.au      |
|     to piss me off!!        |           Tenchi May Rule            |
|  Does this place have a     |        But Ryouko is Forever         |
|  never-ending supply of     |   So what if she can fly, survive    |
|       weird stuff ?!        |  explosions and pass through walls   |
|       Susano, ORION         |             _/@_@\_                  |
\_______________Member of the Ryouko Forever Fan Club!_______________/

Search field Search string

archive list