Re: Aeka is a Major character

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Tomar" <tomar@helser14.res.iastate.edu>
subject Re: Aeka is a Major character
date Tue, 2 Apr 1996 01:55:52 +0000
Tenchi ML,

KithWolf@aol.com said:
> In a message dated 96-04-01 12:12:22 EST, danielob@universe.digex.net (Life
> w/o Anine != Life) writes:
>
> >> On Mon, 1 Apr 1996, Chae An wrote:

[Editor AWAY!]

> I think most of these postings are missing the simple point that Washu is
> malicious to the core and enjoys tormenting people for sheer humor value. Of
> course she has her moments of niceness, usually fueled by alterior motives,
> however she just wants to have fun. If this fun comes at the expense of
> others, so be it.

Even humans do this.  A person who braggs about their dexterity slips
and falls in the mud deserves a chuckle or two.  That means I'm
having fun at the expense of another person.  This is mostly
harmless because you aren't really out to inflict pain upon
them....just agitation.  ^_^;

As for Washu having alterior motives for doing nice things....I don't
know about that.  I don't remember any evidence that seems to suggest
that she intends to use and abuse the Tenchi Household.  If she is,
then she's a much more even being than anyone ever thought because
she fooled us all!  ^_^;;;;;;;

"Kiyone coolness is balanced by her unluckiness"
Tomar
aka tomar@helser14.res.iastate.edu

                        Tomar: aka tomar@iastate.edu
    The Return: <http://helser14.res.iastate.edu/tomar/anime/anime.html>
                <http://129.186.76.14/tomar/anime/anime.html>
                     General observation about Anime...
                "Cuteness will prevail...Oh yes it WILL!!!"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs